Be Sure You're Registered to Vote
The deadline to be able to vote in the June 9 State Primaries is fast approaching. In order to cast your ballot, you must be registered by May 10! Here are some helpful tips on how you can make sure you’re registered:
Register Online at scVOTES.org:
- Requires SC Driver’s License or DMV ID Card.
- Must be received by 11:59 p.m., Sunday, May 10.
Register Using a By-Mail Application:
- Forms available at county voter registration offices and scVOTES.org.
- Complete and return the form to your county voter registration office.
- Emailed and faxed forms must be received by 11:59 p.m., Sunday, May 10.
- Mailed forms must be postmarked by Monday, May 11.
Register in Person
- At your county voter registration office 5:00 p.m., Friday, May 8 (unless your county holds weekend hours, check locally).
Voters should prepare for election day by checking to make sure their registration is current.
Visit scVOTES.org and click “Check My Registration” to make sure that you are ready to vote, and you can also find your registration office at scVOTES.org as well.